Package: £25000 - £30000 per annum + pension plus extensive other benefits
Would you like to start a career in the insurance with full training provided?
...or perhaps you are already in an insurance role and would like to further progress your career?
This is not a Call Centre role, it is a varied, sometimes customer facing role that is essentially an Insurance Broker position.
Resolve Recruitment are actively looking for an Insurance Advisor to join our clients fast-growing team. This will give you the chance to start or progress your career in the insurance sector.
This is a customer services role with an element of sales and KPI's/ sales targets to be hit. So, we are seeking someone who is ideally very customer focussed and has an aptitude for sales.
You will ideally have a minimum of TWO years sales experience or at least ONE years recent insurance experience to apply for this role.
- You will enjoy having conversations with people, listening and building relationships as it's important that you really get to know the clients and understand their requirements.
- You have awesome problem-solving skills - all clients are totally unique, so you may need to come up with tailor made solutions as our client doesn't have a "one size fits all" approach
- You will have a passion and entrepreneurial mindset. Many of our clients' most successful business opportunities have come from team members with a passion for the subject. Loving what you do, means you will be knowledgeable, be able to build rapport quickly and be able to provide clients with the best solution.
- You will be ambitious. Our client promotes from within, everyone in a leadership position started out as an Insurance Advisor - Our client will give you all the tools, all our client asks from you is the desire to succeed.
Our client believes that great work and dedication should be rewarded, that's why they offer:
- Salary: up to £30k (DOE) plus many benefits
- 22 days holiday, increasing to 27 days through service (plus bank holidays)
- Access to a Healthcare Cashplan, which gives you access to 17 different benefits, all paid for by our client.
- Excellent training and development schemes with accelerated career progression
- Company funded CII professional qualification
- Cycle to work loan scheme
- Discount on gym membership across the UK - national and local gyms included
- Flexible benefits include critical illness cover, private medical insurance, income protection etc.
- Access to hundreds of high street retailer discounts through our clients reward and recognition platform
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) to support employees outside of work
- Employee discount on wide range of insurance products
Our clients fabulously run company is the perfect place for you start and build a successful career in insurance, or progress your current insurance career. You'll have every opportunity and be given the support and guidance to progress, work within the local community and reap the rewards that you deserve.
Please APPLY today!
Return to job search