Package: Up to £24133 per annum
Counterbalance Forklift Driver, Avonmouth
Resolve Recruitment are working with a transport company based in Avonmouth, Bristol who are looking for a Forklift Driver on a temporary to permanent basis.
- You will be responsible for carrying out all materials handling operations within a branch accurately, efficiently, and safely
- Observing company standards and always providing a high level of customer service.
- Picks goods accurately from order documentation
- Securely packs and labels goods going out to customers
- and other branches
- Safely loads all goods onto vehicles ensuring that the relevant paperwork is completed and included
- Advises of shortages or low stock levels when appropriate
- Participates in stock takes as required
- Unload vehicles safely using appropriate equipment i.e., forklifts etc.
- Move goods safely to designated loading areas using appropriate method of transport i.e., FLT
- Ensure you are familiar with health and safety rules and regulations
- Customer focused, team player, can do attitude, flexible
- Numerate, literate
- Forklift licence (Counterbalance)
- Previous warehouse experience
- Monday - Friday
- 40 hours per week
If you are interested in this Forklift Driver role in Avonmouth, Bristol please APPLY TODAY!
Return to job search