Mobile Plant Operator
Package: Up to £25534 per annum
Resolve Recruitment are working alongside a well-established waste management company in Avonmouth. Due to their continuous growth, the company are looking for a Shovel Loader to start immediately.
- Drive the loading shovel to load vehicles and fixed plant with aggregate and manage the aggregate stockpiles, whilst being responsible for housekeeping around the site.
- Cleaning and minor maintenance of both the loading shovel and the aggregate screening plant.
- To assist the Shift Supervisor / Team Leader to carry out daily, weekly, and monthly tasks as detailed in the site manuals.
- Manage and load incoming and outgoing aggregates
- Feed, operate and maintain the aggregate screening plant and report any issues that may arise
- Supporting the site in the maintenance of both mobile and fixed plant, through completing such tasks as daily checks and plant greasing requirements.
- To help shift teams with production when required
- This can be a physically demanding role
- Competent with ITSSAR or equivalent qualifications in the operation of loading shovels.
- Confident communicator, both written and verbal
- Mechanically minded, practical with a good attitude to housekeeping and cleanliness
- Demonstrable experience of taking responsibility at work and excellent reliability
- Experience within a Manufacturing site, ideally the waste, aggregates, or concrete environment.
- Competent with other forms of mobile plant i.e., FLT, MEWP, and Telehandlers.
- Formally trained in Health & Safety or Environmental.
- Rotational shifts
- 40 hours/week on a 3-shift basis
- £25,534 + shift allowance
- Primarily Monday to Friday but with the flexibility to cover the potential 24/7 operating hours of the plant
If you are interested in this exciting position, please APPLY TODAY.
KEY; Shovel Loader, Plant op Industrial, Work, Bristol, ASAP Starts,
Return to job search