Package: £12.50 - £14.01 per hour
Resolve Recruitment are working alongside, one of the UK's largest pharmaceutical distribution companies. Who are are looking for a transport administrator to join their team based in their newest site in Tamworth on a temporary ongoing basis.
- General admin duties including data entry, answering phone call, filing paperwork
- Management of all daily transport movements
- Conduct daily briefing and debriefing for all drivers ensuring all relevant information is captured.
- Update drivers run list and manifests accordingly.
- Complete administrative duties as required including route sheets, drivers time sheets, agency drivers' hours, IMC paperwork and TMS data inputting
- Monitor vehicle and trailer types and amend where required due to operational requirements
- Ensure all collections and deliveries are performed on time and in the most cost-effective manner by tracking vehicles using the latest technology provided by Fleet Trak and support Client Services with ETA's when required
- Ensure driver Digi-Card downloads are completed at the start of the shift and at the end of the shift, as per company procedure
- Manage driver daily vehicle checks and defect reporting through new digital system and liaising with Maintenance Service Suppliers
- Ensure vehicles and trailers are available for Planned Maintenance Inspections and MOT's and go to the workshop on time
- Monitor PMI reports and MOT Prep reports for repairs not captured on daily driver checks
- Complete daily handover logs to ensure all issues are communicated to the next shift
- Temporary ongoing contract
- £12.50ph plus holiday pay
- Monday to Friday
- Two shifts times available -
- 10:00am - 18:00pm
- 14:00pm - 22:00pm
IF YOUR INTERESTED IN THIS POSTION PLEASE CALL 01384 319530 OPTION 1.
Return to job search