Package: Up to £21840 per annum
Resolve Recruitment are working alongside a leading company which specialise in charity clothing collections. They require a van driver to join their team in Frampton Cotterell on a temp to perm basis.
- Check bags for unwanted items, Example Glass mixed in with the clothing, wet or mouldy clothing.
- To make sure the area around the bank is clear and tidy before leaving.
- To ensure you have all the correct Textile bank keys before leaving the premises.
- Look at for protentional spaces for Textile banks on your travels, which would need to have public access
- Check scales in the vehicle are working and have enough battery power required for your day's requirements.
- Unloading yours and help unload other driver vehicles
- All drivers must be on site and ready to be out on roads for 0600am.
The Candidate -
- Full UK driving licence - with no more than 3 points
- Over 25 years old
- Able to work well on your own
- Motivated with a good work ethic due to the amount of deliveries
- Good level of fitness due to the nature of the role
- Experience in van driving and multi-drop would be beneficial
The Package -
- Monday - Friday (Some Saturday work if required paid at time and half)
- 0600 starts working 8-hour days.
- £21,840 per annum
If you're interested in this role, please do not hesitate to give us a call on 01179733155 Option 1.
Return to job search