Package: £25000 - £30000 per annum + with benefits
Office Manager, Bristol, BS4
Resolve Recruitment are working with an international high-end reputable and trusted media organisation who are looking for an Office Manager to take over the day to day running of administration and some operational elements of the business.
- ensure the smooth running of the administration function within a busy international media company.
- Working alongside a fantastic multinational team in an award winning business, ensuring full compliance with Health & Safety, GDPR and other legal requirements.
- To actively manage the Admin team, ensuring compliance to procedures, targets and deadlines, whilst offering advice, guidance and training.
- To support the MD and wider company to ensure the smooth running of the office.
- To be fully customer service focused, to both internal and external customers.
- To ensure that the Admin Dept are the first point of telephone contact, receiving and transferring external calls.
- To ensure that all company travel requirements are booked in sufficient timescales to achieve the best bookings options and rates.
- To liaise directly with external suppliers to ensure that office machines and equipment are regularly maintained or repaired as necessary.
- Liaising and working on some of the many international Events including booking and dealing with clients and distributors
- The Office Manager is responsible for ensuring that that the distribution plan & strategy are executed on time and within budget.
- To participate in conjunction with the MD and Field Operations Manager in deciding the distribution strategy & plan for each title.
- To compile reports/lists detailing all proposed distribution points
- To ensure that all publications are delivered to all agreed distribution points worldwide, on time and in good condition.
Key skills required
- An experienced office manager or even someone with a good operational background will be considered. You'll need to fit in with a young vibrant international media organization also
- Must be proficient in all things Microsoft, essentially Word, Excel & Outlook.
- Must have great attention to detail.
- Great at doing but also at delegating and managing task completion.
- Be a real problem solver with a high work rate and a knack of getting things done.
- Be efficient, organized, great at planning and managing.
- To have experience in negotiating, with an appetite for improving.
- A good starting basic of up to £30,000 depending on experience
- Working office hours Monday to Friday
- Excellent induction, training and ongoing support
- An expanding division offering long-term stability and progression
- Potential for international travel.
For more information on this exciting and rewarding Office Manager career, please APPLY BELOW.
Office Manager, Operations manager, Administration Manager, Customer Service, Bristol
Return to job search