Administration Supervisor - Nights
Package: Up to £30500 per annum + excellent benefits
Administration Supervisor, Portbury, Bristol, BS20
Resolve Recruitment are proud to be working with one of the UK leaders in fresh, ambient and frozen foods. Due to progression, an excellent opportunity has become available oversee a small administration team working from their Bristol (BS20) site.
- Taking responsibility for the performance of all administration within the designated functional area.
- Proactively inform internal/external customers of any administration issues and ensure full solution is reached in a timely manner.
- Work collaboratively with other departments to ensure corrective action is taken relating to administrative issues and appropriate follow up is actioned.
- Plan and schedule the shifts work, assigning activities to your team to ensure all administration is completed to tight deadlines.
- Provide training and direction to team members where required.
- Working Knowledge of SAP, MS Office.
- Ability to manage priorities and plan activities and complete tasks by target date.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to cope under pressure to meet the demands of a busy functional workload.
- Able to flex working times and days around the business needs.
- Strong ability to coordinate and maintain good relationships at all levels.
- Self-motivation and enthusiasm - be able to work effectively alone or as part of a team.
- A starting package of £30,500 p/a including shift allowance/attendance bonus
- Excellent benefits list
- Sunday to Thursday 1600pm to 0130am
For more information about this rewarding and exciting Administration Supervisor/Team Leader role, please APPLY TODAY.
Return to job search