Snr Media Sales Executive
Package: £20000 - £27000 per annum + high OTE + benefits
Snr Media Sales Executive, Fleet, Bristol, BS1
Resolve Recruitment are working with a market leading digital B2B publishing & subscriptions business, based in the heart of Bristol. Due to growth and expansion, they seek a talented and experience Snr Media Sales Executive to work from their central Bristol offices.
- This role will support the commercial sales operation, with a focus on driving new client conversations and revenue within the Marketing Technology industry.
- There are significant growth opportunities within the market, both in the UK and overseas, so they are looking for a dynamic, self-starting individual who can make inroads with new clients; including new market entrants. With a strong focus on diversifying their revenue profile; your focus will be on selling their high quality content marketing opportunities, digital advertising solutions and events, including new digital products that we'll be rolling out in 2019.
- You'll be comfortable with selling advertising solutions, offering a consultative, challenge-led sales approach and have the ability to get under the skin of a client's business to match their marketing needs against their extensive portfolio of digital, events and content-led marketing services.
- Reporting into the Head of Sales and Delivery, and working closely with the Account Management team, you'll need to be a positive, results-driven, self-motivated individual with discipline, drive and tenacity.
- You'll have previous sales experience within media, working within a team environment, and be proficient in proposal writing as well as having excellent phone sales skills.
Knowledge and experience:
- Proven successful B2B sales experience - media sales essential
- Confident and clear communicator for both verbal and written communication (proposal writing, presentations, meetings and phone sales)
- Developing internal and external relationships
- Planning and organisation
- Team working and collaboration
- A good understanding of digital marketing disciplines
- Experience within the marketing technology market is desired but not essential
Return to job search
- Excellent basic salary of up to £27,000 p/a
- High and uncapped OTE paid monthly
- 26 days holiday + bank holidays
- Life Insurance
- Health cash plan
- Flexible working hours
- High street discounts and other benefits
- For more information on this exciting and rewarding Snr Media Sales Executive career, please APPLY BELOW.