Warehouse & Distribution Manager
Package: £27500 - £32500 per annum + excellent benefits
Warehouse Manager, Bristol BS2
NB: Initial 3-4 month contract likely leading to permanent after fixed period
Resolve Recruitment are working with a rapidly expanding independent Bristol brewery. Due to expansion and some amazing plans already in place, they seek an energetic and driven Warehouse & Distribution Manager to work across their 3 Bristol sites.
- Managing general warehouse and distribution functions
- Hands on role requiring the 'roll the sleeves up' approach including forklift work between sites, loading vehicles etc
- The management of the 2 part time drivers and company vehicles
- Also involvement in the potential set up of new sites
- Experience with both the warehousing and distribution functions of a site are essential
- Counterbalance FLT experience and licence also essential
- Any experience in van driving would be advantageous to cover any sickness/holiday etc
- Any experience within e-commerce set-ups and also new depot/site set-ups also advantageous
Package & Shift:
- Up to £27,500 to £32,500 p/a depending on experience
- Monday to Friday - 37.5 hours between - 0800-1700
- A list of excellent benefits
- Excellent career opportunity ahead as they expand!
For more information about this exciting and rewarding Warehouse & Distribution Manager career, please APPLY TODAY.
Return to job search