Warehouse Manager - ecommerce
Package: Up to £35000 per annum + overtime + benefits
Warehouse Manager, Swindon, Wiltshire
Resolve Recruitment are working with a rapidly expanding e-commerce/online store providing a wide range of gardening solutions. Due to continued growth, they now require an experienced Warehouse Manager to work from their Swindon site.
- Strategically manage warehouse in compliance with company's policies and vision
- Help with layout and ensure efficient space utilisation, moving forward help with our move to a new site over the next 12 months.
- Initiate, coordinate and enforce optimal operational policies and procedures
- Manage and conduct investigations, disciplinary and grievance hearings as required
- Manage the absence levels within the Warehouse team
- Manage KPI's and provide the necessary feedback and training to staff (between 7 and 30 staff depending on time of year)
- Recruit, select, coach and motivate employees
- Implement and maintain ongoing compliance of Health & Safety regulations.
- Implement improvements
- Shift planning
- Previous managerial experience within a warehouse environment - ecommerce/online shop experience ESSENTIAL
- Counterbalance and Reach Forklift Licence strongly preferred
- Any experience in new depot/site start up would be advantageous as this is a new site
- Hands on experience with warehouse management software, databases and knowledge of warehousing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Good understanding of customer deliverables and the impact of failure / cost of poor quality.
- A proven track record in continuous improvement: addressing issues, finding solutions and implementing new practices.
- Must be able to demonstrate excellent leadership skills and ability to manage staff, motivating, developing and managing others.
- Will also have strong decision making and problem-solving skills.
- Needs to be approachable, open, fair, consistent, diplomatic with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Have an extremely high level of attention to detail and needs to be very accurate in everything you do
- Responsible for overseeing the good inward process and maintenance of accurate stock control
- Modern manufacturing techniques
- Visual management
Package & Shift:
- Up to £35,000 p/a starting salary
- Overtime available during busier periods
- 28 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Working hours - 08:00am - 17:00PM - Monday to Friday - Must be flexible to business needs.
For more information about this exciting and rewarding Warehouse Manager career, please APPLY TODAY.
Return to job search