Location: Chew Valley
Package: Up to £25000 per annum + excellent benefits + overtime
Warehouse Supervisor, Clutton, Somerset
Resolve Recruitment are working with a market leading kitchen and appliance distributor. Due to progression, they now seek and experienced Warehouse Supervisor to work from their Somerset depot.
- Organise the daily warehouse operations including: ensuring accuracy of shipments and supporting documentation, receiving incoming product and routing to appropriate area or personnel, ensuring inventory transactions are accurately logged and helping with the implementation of cycle counts and reconciliation activities.
- Reporting to the Senior Warehouse Supervisor the effectiveness of the department activities.
- Establishing or adjusting work procedures to meet warehouse demands as dictated by volumes and work flow.
- Following company policies, advising workers and enforcing safety regulations.
- Recommending measures to improve quality of service and to increase efficiency of department, work crew and equipment performance.
- To improve warehouse operations through the use of continuous improvement enterprise practices and team mentoring.
- This role will be Supervisor to a team of 4 operatives
- Experience in team leading/supervisory roles essential
- Experience within warehouse environments essential
- Must have a flexible and motivational working mentality
- This is a busy role that will require some lifting along with being on your feet for long periods
The package & shift:
- A competitive starting salary of £25,000 p/a + overtime
- A list of benefits including paid holiday, company pension etc
- Working Monday to Friday on an alternating shift 0600am to 2200pm / 2200pm to 0600am
For more information about his exciting Warehouse Supervisor position, please APPLY TODAY.
Return to job search