Package: Up to £31641 per annum + 10-20% shift allowance + benefits
Warehouse Trainer, Hemsworth, Yorkshire
Resolve Recruitment are proud to be working with one of the UK leaders in fresh, ambient and frozen foods. Due to progression, an excellent opportunity has become available to work within their busy chilled, ambient and frozen stores largely focussing staff inductions, ongoing training along with health & safety standards.
- Ensuring that a high HSE performance is achieved within the operation and that a culture of safety is embedded in everything we do.
- Managing weekly training, including inductions, on the Job observations, retraining following incidents, refresher training.
- Managing the Training Matrix to ensure all refresher training is complete
- Supporting the Management Team with colleague's induction programs
- Proactively undertaking training analysis seeking improvements in process / methods of operating as well as developing and delivering SSOW training
- Designing and developing appropriate training and supporting materials and measuring their continued effectiveness
- Ensuring all working procedures maintain legal compliance and are clearly defined/cascaded, with regular reviews to ensure effectiveness
- Ensuring all necessary resources are available for training to take place
- Giving feedback on any identified problems in the training content and/or process
- Effectively communicate to all stakeholders surrounding training requirements
- A qualification or experience in MHE training is desirable.
- A natural leader with the ability to motivate and communicate with others
- Able to build rapport rapidly and effectively
- A sound knowledge of H&S standards
- Ideally you will have experience training within a warehouse setting and the ability to carry out Health and Safety and audit checks.
- Experience as a vocational warehouse operative
- Ability to demonstrate basic numeric and literacy skills
- P.C literate
- Demonstrates attention to detail
- Takes responsibility for quality of own work
- Reliable and co-operative demonstrating understanding of teamwork/independency
- Verbally communicates in a clear and polite fashion
The Package & Hours:
- Starting salary of £31,641 p/a + 10-20% shift bonus
- An excellent list of benefits/perks
- 45 hours per week between 1800pm and 0600am Sunday to Thursday with flexibility required
For more information about this exciting and rewarding Warehouse Trainer career, please APPLY TODAY.
Return to job search