Package: Up to £21000 per annum + Excellent benefits
Administrative Coordinator, Bath
Resolve Recruitment Services are working with a client that offers a world-class global practice of engineers, consultants and advisers. Due to growth, our client now seeks an Administrative Coordinator in their Bath office to provide complete administrative support to their busy teams.
- Manage allocation of IT hardware and software, ensuring that the IT requirements of the group are notified to IT support.
- Support Business Development to organise events, seminars etc.
- Create regular team presentations using PowerPoint for office communications and team meetings.
- Arranging, attending and taking minutes including follow up action points for internal group and client meetings for the engineering teams.
- Maintain team annual leave dashboard.
- Managing and coordinating business travel arrangements for the team working with the In-House travel team and external travel management company.
- Organising new starters - inductions, equipment, new starter pack and be the Welcome Coordinator for 1st day.
- General admin duties.
- Good communication & Organisation skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Confident, proactive character, with the ability to take the lead in challenging situations and problem solve
- Excellent computer and IT skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, and Teams
- Experience of using spreadsheets & databases
- Experience of setting up and maintaining administrative procedures
- Experience of maintaining quality management systems
- Experience of supporting a team of people as well as working on a one to one basis
- Good level of secondary education - GCSE passes in Maths/English
- Knowledge of InDesign (desk top publishing package) - training can be provided
- Knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator - training can be provided
- Additional language skills
- Solid foundation of office experience
- Competitive basic salary of £21,000 per annum dependant on experience
- Excellent benefits
- Discretionary annual company bonus
- Hybrid working schedule - 2-3 days working from home
- Excellent induction and ongoing support
- A world class engineering firm that offers ongoing progression
For more information on this exciting and rewarding Administrative Coordinator career please APPLY BELOW.
Return to job search