Package: £18000 - £24000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
Resolve Recruitment are working with an innovative and highly successful legal insurance organisation working in partnership with brokers, insurers and solicitors. Due to continued growth, they seek now seek an Administrator to work within the Case Progress Reporting team to be responsible for gaining updates from solicitors on the progress of insurance cases and monitoring cases through to the collection of premiums.
- Work effectively with all stakeholders to ensure cases are processed without undue delay.
- Gaining updates from solicitors on the progress of cases and monitoring cases through to the collection of premiums.
- Work closely with various internal departments to gather the information required to monitor, update and remedy issues surrounding the cases and thus the collection of all premiums due.
- Reconciling collected cash against the policies and premiums concerned and resolving/escalating all instances of non- or incorrect payment.
- Plan & prioritise own work to meet company service standards.
- Carry out all tasks in line with compliance processes.
- Learning & Development: take responsibility for own learning needs & objectives. Work closely with colleagues to progress knowledge & skills base.
- Good level of education (minimum of 5 GCSEs Grade C+ or equivalent).
- Minimum of 1 years relevant work experience in Customer Services / Administration in a professional environment.
- Experience of credit control or telephony based work is desirable.
- Experience and/or understanding of the ATE industry and/or solicitor market place is desirable.
- Excellent and proven telephone skills and manner.
- Good working knowledge of MS Office applications (in particular Excel).
- Good numeracy & literacy skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and be comfortable assessing information quickly and effectively.
- Enjoy working as part of a busy team.
- Excellent multi-tasking skills.
- Organised and quick to prioritise your work as needed.
- Genuine desire to learn and challenge yourself.
- Excellent salary of up to £24k basic p/a depending on experience
- Monday to Friday 9-5 (35 hours per week) - flexibility is available
- Work from home up to 3 days per week
- 26 days annual leave plus bank holidays, with the option of buying an additional 5 days and carrying over
- 7% employer contributions
- Free Legal Expenses Insurance and Motor Breakdown Cover
- Health Cash Plan
- Gym subsidy worth up to £25 pcm
- Cycle scheme and interest free commuter loans
- Company Sick Pay and enhanced Parental Leave
- Free coffee, tea, squash and biscuits
- Free company events and socials
- Learning expenses and time for study and exams
- Ongoing support and great career progression
For more information on this exciting and rewarding Administrator career, please APPLY BELOW
Return to job search