Package: £25000 - £30000 per annum + High OTE + Excellent Benefits
Account Manager, Fleet
Resolve Recruitment are working with one of the UK's largest online recruitment services companies. Due to continued expansion within their market, our client now seeks a motivated and enthusiastic Account Manager to join their hugely successful direct and corporate sales team in order to consistently renew, retain and re-engage a high number of accounts.
- As Account Manager, you will consistently renew, retain and re-engage a high number of accounts
- Ensure a high standard of service is given to all clients, whilst meeting business requirements.
- Manage and increase sales by maintaining and developing client accounts.
- Actively developing sales from new and lapsed clients.
- Growing the account base, through proactive and structured account reviews.
- Continually maximising profit through effective account management.
- Achieving individual sales targets and managing each of your customer accounts to the agreed level.
- Keeping your Team Leader informed of any significant developments with key customers.
- Ability to negotiate with key decision makers.
- Previous experience of renewing and upselling accounts, with high retention rates.
- Experience of working within a target driven environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to work as an individual and as part of a team.
- Able to demonstrate good organisational qualities and able to multi-task efficiently.
- Ability to translate the needs of our customers into working procedures and sales opportunities.
- Ability to work calmly and effectively whilst working to various KPI's.
- Obtain and respond positively to feedback and take an active interest in personal development.
- Ability to listen effectively and respond appropriately to requests for information and assistance, in a concise and easily understandable style.
- A highly competitive basic salary of up to £30,000 depending on experience
- Monthly commission (£10k OTE)
- Flexible homeworking after 3 month probation
- 23 days annual leave, plus additional days for length of service and your birthday
- Regular team incentives and social events, including annual Christmas and Summer parties
- Discounts with major cinemas and retailers, family days out, and much more
- Life Insurance and Company Pension
- Employee Assistance Programme (Mental Health & Well-being support)
- Great culture and work environment
Return to job search
For more information on this exciting and rewarding Account Manager career APPLY BELOW.