Package: £28000 - £30000 per annum + Excellent benefits
Credit Analyst, Bath, BA2
Resolve Recruitment are working with one of the UK's largest professional services and engineering consultancy firms. Due to continued expansion within their market, our client now seeks a highly organised and comercially focussed experienced Credit Analyst to join their team based at their offices in Bath to undertake due-diligence and assess the credit risk for new and existing clients globally.
- Utilising a designated Credit Report Provider and other forms of media to evaluate the creditworthiness of new and existing clients both domestically and internationally.
- Communicate with project personnel to outline findings of credit checks.
- Record findings of credit checks to enable stakeholders to reference such data.
- Work with IT, using credit report data and systems, to develop a suite of reports that summarise portfolio exposure.
- Manage the supplier relationship and negotiate renewals with existing or new credit report providers.
- Control and maintain a monitoring list of all global clients and raise any negative movements to the Credit/Finance team to manage exposure.
- Manage workload effectively to ensure that all credit checks are executed within specified timeframes.
- Provide frequent Risk/exposure health-checks across the client portfolio. i.e which clients are exhibiting signs of failure.
- Partner with the Business Development team in the timely approval of new clients following a credit check.
- Other ad-hoc tasks as directed by Credit Manager.
- Ideally MCICM qualified or working towards CICM qualification.
- Effective communicator - comfortable interacting across all levels of the business around the globe.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- At least 2 years' experience in global credit risk assessment and analytics.
- Intermediate Excel skills, (VLookups, Pivot Tables, Power BI) required.
- Capable of presenting analytical data to stakeholders.
- Highly organised with the proven ability to prioritise and work to tight deadlines.
- Experience of professional services or the construction industry would be an advantage.
- A highly competitive basic salary of £30,000
- Other excellent benefits and perks
Return to job search
For more information on this exciting and rewarding Credit Analyst career APPLY BELOW