Customer Service Executive
Package: £23000 - £25000 per annum + Excellent benefits
Customer Service Executive, Bedford
Resolve Recruitment Services are proud to be working with one of Europe's most successful and established companies within healthcare distribution. Several excellent opportunities have arisen to join their Bedford Team as a Customer Service Executive with the responsibility of proactively resolving Customer Services queries from a select portfolio of Key Accounts.
Responsibilities & expectations:
- Be the initial point of contact for Customer Service queries received by telephone and email, recording all required information correctly on Sunrise CRM.
- Taking full ownership of queries from start to finish you will investigate and resolve Customer Service queries, such as Late deliveries, Damaged deliveries, Temperature excursions, Delivery ETA's & Shortages etc.
- Record and process Goods Uplift/Returns requests and liaise with the Client/Customer as required.
- Proactively manage all open Incidents ensuring that they are closed as quickly as possible in line with SLA's.
- Support the Customer Success Manager, providing information when required.
- Process Order Upgrade Requests and ensure that the correct party is billed for the additional cost.
- Log and process Customer complaints in line with the complaint's procedure.
- Monitor Critical Consignment deliveries reporting all required information to the Clients as required.
- When required attend internal and external Customer conference calls/meetings to discuss Customer Service issues.
- Identify and escalate any potential financial loss issue within the business.
- Review, registration/rejection and Triage of all Stock, Billing, Warehouse, Transport and AdHoc claims, according to the SOP agreements
- Registration and ongoing update of claims, ensuring clear record for accrual purposes
- Ensure stock claims are investigated appropriately in line with SOP's and Client specific requirements
- Liaise with customers via telephone, email, or letter in a professional and efficient manner
- Strive to ensure all targets and KPI's set by the business are achieved
- Any ad hoc reporting or activities to support the business.
- Previous Customer Service experience ideally in a B2B Customer Service team
- Good communication skills both verbally and in writing
- Competent in the use of Microsoft packages with strong typing skills
- Able to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Able to work effectively as a team or individually
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise workload
- Good attention to detail
- Strong accuracy and data entry skills
- Passionate about good Customer Service
- Prior experience from similar role
- Experience with Oracle EBS or Oracle Cloud advantageous
- Ability to handle pressure and difficult customers with good telephone manner
- Must have a flexible approach to work and be capable of handling multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment with a 'can do, will do' approach
- Ability to work with colleagues and customers from varied backgrounds and cultures
- Ability to identify preventative & corrective actions
- Trend analysis of service failures
- Ability to influence Customer both internally and externally
- GCSE educated or similar level
- Very good written and oral skills in English
- High standard of interpersonal communication and convincing intercultural skills
- Strong attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy and excellent communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to use these skills to interpret and act on data
- Ability to work independently, using own initiative and target orientated
- Proactive approach to problem solving with focus on process improvements
- Understanding of how to build strong working relationships across business
- A competitive basic salary of up to £25,000 p/a
- Hours: 37.5 hours per week - Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm with some flexibility
- Excellent benefits package
For more information about these exciting and rewarding Customer Service Executive role, please APPLY TODAY.
Return to job search