Package: £20000 - £24000 per annum + Excellent benefits
Finance Assistant (Fixed Term Contract), Leeds
Resolve Recruitment are working with one of the UK's fastest growing multi-channel marketing companies. Due to increased demand our client now seeks an experienced Finance Assistant to join their Finance Department on a fixed term basis. This is a fantastic opportunity to gain experience within a busy Finance Department and be part of a rapidly growing digital marketing agency.
- This is a temporary position, providing maternity leave cover for 9 to 12 months.
- Management of the Sales Ledger including; reconciling sales revenue across various systems, sales invoicing and monthly debtor reviews.
- Management of the Purchase Ledger including; processing invoices, supplier statement reconciliations and processing supplier payment runs.
- Processing all bank transactions and monthly reconciliations.
- Assisting the Finance Manager in the preparation of the monthly Management Accounts including; maintaining the asset register, accruals, prepayments and other monthly journals.
- At least 2 years' experience in a similar position is essential
- Previous experience with Sage Line 50 is essential
- Good Excel skills are essential
- Good communication skills
- Excellent team player
- Self-motivated and able to work on own initiative
- A good starting basic of up to £24,000 depending on experience
- Working office hours Monday to Friday (early finish Friday)
- Flexible homeworking schedule
- Casual dress code
- Excellent induction, training and ongoing support
- Free parking onsite
For more information on this Finance Assistant opportunity, please APPLY BELOW.
Return to job search