Field Service Engineer
Location: Eastleigh (M4 Corridor)
Package: Up to £30000 per annum + vehicle and fuel card + excellent benefits
Field Service Engineer - Eastleigh (M4 Corridor)
Resolve Recruitment are working with largest generator specialist in the South West. Due to a growing demand for their services our client is now looking for a Field Service Engineer based in the south coast region to support their south coast depot in the service and maintenance of their rental fleet and also customers' own equipment. Naturally, you will have strong customer service skills, as you will be liaising with both external and internal customers, providing updates and ensuring complete customer satisfaction.
- Fault finding
- Engine electrical and mechanical problem resolution
- Electrical and mechanical component replacement
- Basic wet and dry engine service
- Control panel modifications and tweaks
- Customer liaison, update and ensure complete customer satisfaction
- Provide call-out cover for generator breakdowns one week in four
- Comply with the Company Health & Safety Policy, including carrying out general housekeeping to ensure work areas are tidy. This includes company vehicles.
- Comply with all aspect of the company ISO 9001:2015 quality management standards, ISO 14001:2015 environmental management standards and occupational health & safety management best practice, proactively contributing to the company's continuous improvement programme
- Possess a relevant qualification in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering/Diesel Fitting/Plant i.e. City & Guilds, BTEC or equivalent.
- OR to have served/completed an approved apprenticeship in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
- OR proven experience servicing and repairing generator sets predominantly FG Wilson, Cummins etc
- Full Driving Licence (with towing categories preferred)
- Please note: DBS checks are carried out the workforce due to the nature of their work and any offer is dependent on satisfactory references being obtained.
- Possess good fault finding abilities and strong communication skills
- Previous experience of working in a Field Service environment (advantageous)
- Good customer awareness with the ability to respond to customers' requirements effectively & efficiently
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Holder of ECS/CSCS Card preferred
- Great basic salary of £30,000
- Company vehicle and fuel card
- Overtime opportunities
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Private medical
- Life assurance schemes
- Ongoing support, training and career progression opportunities
For more information about this exciting and rewarding Field Service Engineer career, please APPLY TODAY!
Return to job search