Head of Sales
Package: £50000 - £55000 per annum + + high uncapped OTE
Head of Sales, Fleet, GU51
Resolve Recruitment are working with one of the UK's largest online recruitment services companys. Due to continued expansion within their market, our client now seeks a talented and experienced Head of Sales to join their sales team based at their offices in Fleet. Reporting in to the Sales Director, this is a key role within the business, responsible for 5 direct reports including new business and account management teams.
- Understanding the business sufficiently, in order to be able to provide accurate forecasting of sales revenue.
- Ability to drive new sales channels with new and existing customers. Understanding the different pricing models available in the market.
- Developing an in-depth understanding of the companys service and solutions portfolio.
- Executing an effective sales strategy for developing business across all accounts as well as new business.
- Managing and supervising the execution of the complete sales cycle, from prospecting and qualifying sales leads, to coordinating sales activities and required resources for solution development, negotiating and closing.
- Motivating and directing the team, providing leadership, coaching and training for all sales professionals in sales process, principles and practices.
- Developing and nurturing excellent working partnerships with clients.
- Supporting and taking part in marketing initiatives for the UK market, such as attending roadshows, seminars and exhibitions.
- Liaising closely with the Customer Response Teams, to provide pre and post-sales support and assistance as required.
- Keeping up to date with customer and competitive intelligence.
- Driving key indicators of performance success, including: sales output, financial achievements, coaching managers, development of sales team members.
- Managing a set of select accounts which you will grow and develop.
- Essential: Sales and sales team management experience within the digital advertising or recruitment industries.
- Strategic market and customer knowledge, having previously managed and sold to customers of all sizes, with a focus on new business development.
- Experience of leading and managing sales managers.
- A motivated and focussed leader, who is creative, pragmatic, disciplined and has an enthusiastic attitude.
- A lateral thinker with good analytical and strategic planning skills.
- A strong sales focus on delivery, with an understanding of the significance of sales success and the implementation of process and service frameworks to act as a 'trusted advisor' to our customers.
- Someone who drives accountability and responsibility through to their team, and delegates successfully and communicates openly and effectively.
- Must possess passion and drive, and the ability to transmit it to others in the organisation.
- Enjoys the challenge of building new businesses, particularly building the talent and the team.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, enabling teamwork and clear communications.
- First class presentation skills, coaching skills, relationship building skills, and strong analytical skills.
- Product/service/solution understanding of the UK's online recruitment market.
- A highly competitive basic salary of £55,000
- Fantastic commission structure which is paid monthly
- Life Assurance
- Other excellent benefits and perks
Return to job search
For more information on this exciting and rewarding Head of Sales career APPLY BELOW