IT Business Analyst
Package: Up to £40000 per annum + Excellent benefits
IT Business Analyst, Bath
Resolve Recruitment Services are working with a client that offers a world-class global practice of engineers, consultants and advisers. Due to growth, our client now seeks an experienced Business Analyst to work in a hybrid capacity remotely and from their offices in Bath, joining their Global IT Helpdesk Team in order to provide remote IT support to their staff worldwide, as well as providing technical guidance to other members of the team.
- Understand business needs as they relate to a potential change or transformation.
- Gather, identify, and document business requirements.
- Explain technical jargon to non-technical/commercial teams and be able to take stakeholders at all levels on the
- Simplify requirements with a focus on 'needs', so they are easily understood across the whole team and the
- Being able to model current and future state processes, identify gaps and clearly define the benefits of change.
- Identify any costs and business savings.
- Assist in Implementing, testing, and deploying solutions to business problems.
- Support the business transition and helping to establish change and realise benefits.
- Create functional specifications/PIDS/Process documentation for new systems and processes.
- Act as an advisor to senior managers and executive teams to assists in the decision-making processes.
- Experience providing remote support in a centralised 1st/2nd line environment
- Experience of working in Business Analyst role and as part of a wider IT business systems transformation team.
- Hold a BCS Business Analyst qualification or equivalent experience operating as a Business Analyst in a professional services organisation.
- Experience of working as a Business Analyst with a specific the specific focus relating to ERP, CRM, HRIS business systems change.
- Demonstrated written and oral English language skills and ability to communicate ideas effectively to all audiences both technical/non-technical.
- Ability to manage and prioritise a busy and varied workload with minimal supervision.
- Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Flexible attitude with good team working skills.
- Have a good attention to detail.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to transform tacit knowledge into practical requirements.
- Able to build good customer relationships.
- Able to work under pressure and alongside employees from all levels of the business.
- Competitive basic salary of £40,000 per annum
- Excellent benefits
- Excellent induction and ongoing support
- A world class engineering firm that offers ongoing progression
For more information on this exciting and rewarding Business Analyst career please APPLY BELOW.
Return to job search