Package: £15000 - £18000 per annum + Excellent benefits
Junior Administrator, Bristol
Resolve Recruitment are working with a trusted, world-leading brand, providing media products and services within the niche leisure industry. Due to continued growth, they seek a proactive individual with excellent attention to detail and a can do attictude to join their team as a Junior Administrator to provide general administrative support within the Admin Department and to the wider company, assisting Managers with the smooth daily running of the business.
- To provide support as requested in order to meet the needs of the company.
- To be the point of contact for incoming enquiries of varying natures, ensuring that all are dealt with quickly and efficiently in the appropriate manner.
- To maintain, verify and update the company database and website, ensuring accuracy and consistency of data held.
- To assist in the completion of departmental administrative and reporting tasks.
- To pursue personal development of skills and knowledge necessary for the effective performance of the role.
- To fulfill PA duties for the Senior Management team.
- General housekeeping tasks
- Great attention to detail skills
- Proactive disposition
- Positive personality & can do attitude
- Problem solving skills (this is a supporting role which handles a lot of technical issues)
- Experience in administration role and some experience in customer service
- Good MS Office and Google/Gmail experience
- A competitive basic salary of £18,000.
- Other excellent benefits and perks
For more information on this exciting and rewarding Junior Administrator career, please APPLY BELOW
Return to job search