Media Field Sales Executive
Package: £30000 - £35000 per annum + High OTE + Car Allowance + Benefits
Media Field Sales Executive, Remote (Sussex)
Resolve Recruitment are proud to be working with a new and fast-growing UK media group. Due to continued growth, they now seeks several experienced Media Field Sales Executives to be responsible for selling Digital and Traditional Out of Home advertising space to the Local/Direct and Direct Agency market within a focus territory (Sussex) and across the UK.
- Lead Sourcing: You will be responsible for sourcing your own leads, booking your own sales appointments, and selling to businesses within your patch. You will work towards quarterly sales target.
- Attending Sales Meetings: You will be targeted with attending a set number of sales meetings each week. During these meetings you will gather information about the target business pertinent to their advertising needs. You will present the company's proposition in these meetings and be the face of the business in your territory.
- Managing a Sales Pipeline: You will be required to maintain an up-to-date CRM system, documenting your client interactions and activities. You will use this to ensure that you are generating enough leads and sitting enough appointments to satisfy your sales targets.
- Building Proposals: You will make use of marketing material to compile your own sales proposals to present to prospective clients.
- Forecasting/Meeting Sales Targets: You be responsible for meeting a quarterly sales target and will be required to accurately forecast your weekly expected revenue to your line manager.
- Negotiation: You will possess a good level of commercial acumen and a proven ability to negotiate and close sales.
- Previous field sales and Media Sales experience is essential
- You will have a strong, demonstrable track record of meeting sales targets
- Proficient in MS Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- You will be comfortable creating professional sales presentations using MS PowerPoint and proficient with all aspects of MS Outlook including managing a business calendar, task list etc
- Well presented, professional and articulate. This is a client facing role and you will serve as a representative of the company brand. You will have a confident, well-spoken telephone manner and will always present yourself immaculately when meeting clients
- Ability to travel to patch with ease. You will be selling to businesses within a geographic territory, and it is vital that you can travel to the region. Ideally you will live within the territory
- Full UK driving license is essential
- Excellent basic salary of up to £35,000 p/a dependant on experience
- Excellent uncapped OTE
- £4.2k car allowance p/a
- Other great benefits
- Excellent induction and ongoing support
For more information about these exciting and rewarding Media Field Sales Executive careers, please APPLY TODAY.
Return to job search