Package: £24000 - £25000 per annum + Excellent benefits
Project Coordinator, Bath
Resolve Recruitment Services are working with a client that offers a world-class global practice of engineers, consultants, and advisers. Due to growth, our client now seeks an experienced Project Coordinator in their Bath office to work as a key part of the Project Operations team to compile, evaluate, and report project related business information throughout the business.
- Championing the use of project management tools - supporting the engineering teams in embedding best practice
- Supporting project leaders with the financial management of their projects - this may include helping to identify
projects requiring further analysis, arranging meetings, preparing documents and follow-up actions
- Supporting the engineering teams with their resource management and reporting
- Checking that information held in Planner is complete, up to date and accurate, following up as required with
- Working with Project Operations Manager to compile project related business information, checking for any duplications and omissions, and running and checking reports on revenue, profit, planning, quality, and staffing
- Supporting POM with preparation for project and discipline reviews, ensuring maintenance of accurate project
- Analytic business awareness and able to demonstrate a good understanding of data and trend analysis
- Self-starter - able to manage own time and work to deadlines
- Persuasive and engaging, able to identify potential problems and suggest solutions
- Numerate and logical, with excellent communication skills
- Experience of supporting a team of people in a multiple project environment, as well as working on a one to one
basis, ensuring able to ensure tasks are completed in time
- Confident and competent user of Microsoft packages, especially Microsoft Excel.
- Trouble shooter
- Problem solver
- Prepared to challenge
- Experience in compiling reports
- Sufficient use of Deltek software
- Competitive basic salary of up to £25,000 per annum dependant on experience
- Generous holiday entitlement of 25 days per annum, exclusive of Bank Holidays.
- Hybrid working arrangements.
- Company Pension Scheme.
- Life Assurance.
- Income Protection.
- Flexible Benefits - including Cycle scheme, Dental insurance, Optical Cover, Travel insurance and Corporate discounts.
- Excellent induction and ongoing support
- A world class engineering firm that offers ongoing progression
For more information on this exciting and rewarding Project Coordinator career please APPLY BELOW.
Return to job search