Package: £22000 - £32000 per annum + high OTE + excellent benefits
Account Manager, Central London, SE1
Resolve Recruitment are working with a leading player in high quality business events. Due to expansion within our clients Central London offices, they now seek an experienced B2B Account Manager to join their fun, friendly and warm team to recruit and manage their sponsors and exhibitors.
- Understanding new topics, industries, market audiences and potential suppliers quickly.
- Identifying the key sectors to sell into and building and maintaining a healthy pipeline of qualified leads.
- Exceeding agreed revenue targets for each conference and maximising revenue from each brand-new deal as well as previous sponsors.
- Account management of current clients including forward selling and creating strong relationships with senior-level decision makers.
- Making between 80- 120 calls a day.
- Writing bespoke sponsorship packages as well as some marketing and copywriting.
- Arranging and conducting face-to-face client meetings.
- Working closely with the marketing, production and operations team.
- Running the conference and exceeding clients' expectations on the actual day of the conference.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in business-to-business sales
- Must be eloquent, confident, well presented and professional
- First class verbal and written communication skills
- Must be comfortable dealing with senior decision makers both on the telephone and face-to-face
- A competative basic salary of between £22,000 and £32,000 (dependant on experience)
- Good uncapped OTE - realistic £40k-£60k
- Other excellent benefits & perks
- Being part of a great company who will be committed to helping you drive your career forward!
For more information on this exciting and rewarding Account Manager career APPLY BELOW.
Return to job search