Package: £35000 - £54000 per annum + Excellent benefits
Software Developer, Bristol (Flexible Homeworking)
Resolve Recruitment are working with an innovative and highly successful legal insurance organisation working in partnership with brokers, insurers and solicitors. Due to continued growth, they seek now seek several experienced Software Developers to primarily be responsible for the development of front-end and back-end systems to support the achievement of business' goals.
- Customer Service: responding to queries from colleagues in respect of any IT issue, data query & more.
- System Design: the development, conversion & maintenance of company front & backend systems, writing, amending, or converting code as necessary & working with all internal stakeholders to target continuous improvement of the applications.
- Data Integrity & Security: maintaining the integrity of Company data, investigate & remedy problems as they arise & implement suitable control mechanisms to prevent reoccurrence.
- Database Maintenance: assist with regular checks of the data storage & communication servers to ensure systems are running efficiently & that data is being backed up appropriately.
- System Integration: consists of a process that "iteratively combines implemented system elements to form complete or partial system configurations to build a product or service.
- IT Support: provide on-going support to others throughout the business but without line management responsibility. Take part in ad-hoc projects.
- Learning & Development: take responsibility for own learning needs & objectives. Work closely with colleagues to progress knowledge & skills base.
- Flexible homeworking schedule.
- Good level of education (min. 3 A-Level pass grades or equivalent) in relevant subjects (humanities / business / IT).
- Minimum of 2 year's proven commercial experience in a mixture of the following key areas:-
- C# WebAPI /.Net Core / ASP.NET Core
- Entity Framework
- Net MVC
- HTML & CSS
- Testing frameworks such as XUnit
- Azure DevOps
- MS-SQL Server
- Degree in Computer Science
- Strong organisational and project management skills
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Keen appetite to learn
- Ability to proactively manage features, tasks, and bugs
- Software Delivery Lifecycle
- Agile Software Development
- Test/Behaviour Driven Development
- Microsoft Azure & Cloud Technologies
- Excellent salary of up to £54k basic p/a depending on experience
- Generous pension scheme with additional "matching" option
- Gym subsidy & Cycle2health scheme
- Free legal protection and home emergency insurance as well as inclusion in the company's Group Income Protection policy and death in service benefit
- Company Sick Pay Scheme
- 26 days holiday a year for full-time staff with an option to buy more and carry days over.
- Ongoing support and great career progression
For more information on these exciting and rewarding Software Developer careers, please APPLY BELOW
Return to job search