Package: Up to £22000 per annum + Excellent benefits
Travel Administrator, Bath
Resolve Recruitment Services are working with a client that offers a world-class global practice of engineers, consultants, and advisers. Due to growth, our client now seeks a confident and enthusiastic Travel Administrator in their Bath office to provide support to the Global Corporate Travel Leader, H&S Team and support Global Travel Influencers.
- Managing company correspondence, including phone calls, emails and letters
- Organising meetings, scheduling appointments and overseeing catering during company events
- Performing data-entry roles, including updating records and databases for personnel and legal information using the Microsoft suite
- Managing inventory of office supplies, including stationery and IT equipment to ensure smooth team operations.
- Good higher education
- Competence with Microsoft software
- Experience of interaction and communication with staff at all levels
- A confidential and professional approach to work
- Experience of InDesign, SharePoint and Visio
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to prioritise a busy workload
- Competitive basic salary of £22,000 per annum
- Generous holiday entitlement of 25 days per annum, exclusive of Bank Holidays.
- Hybrid working arrangements.
- Company Pension Scheme.
- Life Assurance.
- Income Protection.
- Flexible Benefits - including Cycle scheme, Dental insurance, Optical Cover, Travel insurance and Corporate discounts.
- Excellent induction and ongoing support
- A world class engineering firm that offers ongoing progression
For more information on this exciting and rewarding Travel Administrator career please APPLY BELOW.
Return to job search