Package: £20000 - £26000 per annum + Excellent benefits
Administrative Coordinator, Manchester
Resolve Recruitment Services are working with a well established logistics training organisation who provide logistics training to clients and customers on a national level. Due to growth our client now seeks an experienced Administration Coordinator to provide administrative support and support the company with Sales and Marketing by means of Account Management.
- Take telephone enquiries from prospective customers.
- Assist with the maintenance of the administration systems.
- Assist with the maintenance of Training Schedules for the delivery team and assist with arranging suitable appointments with clients.
- Assist with contacting customers both prospective and current via telephone, letter, text and email as required.
- Ensure that any appointments or scheduled training is communicated to the relevant person, informing them of any changes or important details.
- Assist with the maintenance of records and information.
- Produce and assist with the development of training materials.
- Assist with the production of clients training certificates.
- Sort and distribute the post.
- Assist with the ordering of stationery and check and maintain stationery stock levels.
- Undertake ad hoc sales activities to generate new Sales leads and follow through all leads and enquiries.
- Any other duties within the nature and scope of the role.
- Minimum of 1 year experience within an coordination/planning/administration position
- Good level of secondary level GCSE qualifications (or equivalent)
- NVQ/Apprenticeship in Administration Level 2 or above (or equivalent) preferred - or willing to undertake
- Full Driving Licence
- IT literate ECDL qualification (or equivalent) preferred
- Self-starter with the ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent telephone manner
- Experience of diary management (MS Outlook)
- Good communication skills, oral and written
- Ability to prioritise a busy workload
- Time management skills, with the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
- Competitive basic salary of up to £26,000 per annum dependant on experience
- Excellent benefits
- Excellent induction and ongoing support
For more information on this exciting and rewarding Administrative Coordinator career please APPLY BELOW.
Return to job search