Trainee Marketing Executive
Location: City of London
Package: £22000 - £30000 per annum + + Bonus + Excellent benefits
Trainee Marketing Executive, Central London, SE1
Resolve Recruitment are working with a leading player in high quality business events. Due to expansion within our clients Central London offices a rare opportunity has opened up and they now seek an enthusiastic and ambitious Trainee Marketing Executive to join their growing, friendly marketing team. This is a superb platform to kick start your career in business-to-business event marketing.
- Database management
- Managing the websites for different conferences
- Writing and designing email campaigns
- Online marketing
- Social media marketing
- Speaking to senior clients on the telephone and face-to-face
- Helping to run the conference on the day, assisting speakers, delegates and sponsors
- Marketing office maintenance - keeping brochures and media packs organised etc.
- Assisting the Marketing Director in all campaign management
- Minimum of 18 months work experience, not necessarily within marketing and events
- Only graduates with first class or high upper second degree should apply
- First class verbal and written communication skills
- A professional, calm, courteous and friendly manner.
- A commercial mind and determination to succeed.
- An excellent eye for detail, experience in proof reading is an advantage.
- A pro-active, positive and 'can do' attitude.
- Proficiency in Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.
- An ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Maturity and versatility.
- Problem solving, self-motivation and initiative.
- A competative basic salary £30,000
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Beer fridge Fridays!
- Great company atmosphere
- Regular salary reviews
- Other excellent benefits & perks
- Being part of a great company who will be committed to helping you drive your career forward!
For more information on this exciting and rewarding Trainee Marketing Executive opportunity please APPLY BELOW.
Return to job search