Vehicle Technicians Needed
Package: Up to £24500 per annum + overtime + excellent benefits
Technical Claims Specialist, Hybrid Homeworking - Bradford (Thornbury)
Resolve Recruitment are working with one of the worlds largest vehicle warranty companies. Due to progression/internal movement, our client seek a number of Technical Claims Specialist to work flexibly from home and their Bradford (Thornbury) offices once training period has been completed.
Dealing with claims and incoming telephone enquiries received from customers, dealerships and the end users and providing a consistently superior customer service levels at all times by meeting or exceeding our customer's expectations. Using their expert technical knowledge to authorise claims and negotiate claims payments for mechanical breakdown, parts and labour rates, which can often involve very high values.
- To ensure all telephone claims are processed proactively and efficiently within the limits of authority and in line with company policy and ensure claimants are informed of the status of the claim - where a claim is rejected or adjusted.
- Where requested to process claims payments within the limits of authority and in line with company policy and the terms and condition of the product.
- Using their technical expertise to make claims decisions.
- To deliver a consistently superior customer experience, ensuring that we have met all the customer's needs, answered all their questions and that then customer fully understands our decisions.
- To conform to all company policies in force at all times e.g. the security of corporate information, electronic mail policy, computer usage policy.
- Holds a City & Guilds/NVQ Level 3 certificate or equivalent in Motor Vehicle Engineering (Essential).
- Previous Experience of working in a Motor Vehicle Engineering environment (Essential).
- Evidence of working in a FCA regulated environment (Desirable but not essential).
- Able to demonstrate excellent customer service skills (Essential).
- Evidence of working in a customer focused environment (Desirable but not essential).
Hours & package:
Return to job search
- Great basic salary of £24,500
- Monday to Friday - between 0830 and 1730 - 37.5 hours per week
- Optional overtime (x1.5) 0900-1230 every Saturday
- Company pension scheme
- 4x annual salary life insurance benefit
- Hybrid homeworking schedule once training has been completed
- Optional benefits to buy - cycle to work scheme, holidays to buy scheme, gym flex and PMI health care