Package: Up to £9.75 per hour
Resolve Recruitment are working with a leading supplier of handmade rise and recliner chairs, adjustable beds, scooters, and mobility aids in Bristol. They require Drivers Mates to join their team on a temp to perm basis in Avonmouth.
- Liaising with customers whilst delivering.
- Communicating any issues with other team members.
- Basic vehicle maintenance
- Excellent Customer Service
- Conducting small repairs in customer's homes and on Company premises.
- Being able to install and repair product ranges including Mobility Scooters, Riser Recliner Chairs, Adjustable Beds, Power Chairs.
- Keeping records of jobs completed including time confirmation.
- Managing your own diary and communicating your commitments to the wider team.
- You will be required to travel.
- A Clean licence with no points or bans
- Full UK driving licence required (6 months on your licence)
- 17+ year olds welcome to apply
- The role may require you to work alone so you will be depended upon to draw on your experience and knowledge to identify and solve problems.
- Previous experience of delivery processes.
- The ability to keep to deadlines.
- Be available to work beyond the contracted hours during our busy periods.
- Ability to adapt to new procedures and processes as required.
- Monday to Friday - 9-5
- Competitive Salary
- Pension scheme
- Opportunity for career progression
If you are interested in this exciting Driver Mate position, please APPLY TODAY.
Return to job search