Package: £13.94 - £16.44 per hour
Resolve Recruitment are working alongside a well-established waste management company in Avonmouth. Due to their continuous growth, the company are looking for a Shovel Loader to start immediately.
- Drive the loading shovel to load vehicles and fixed plant with aggregate and manage the aggregate stockpiles, whilst being responsible for housekeeping around the site.
- Cleaning and minor maintenance of both the loading shovel and the aggregate screening plant.
- To assist the Shift Supervisor / Team Leader to carry out daily, weekly and monthly tasks as detailed in the site manuals.
- Manage and load incoming and outgoing aggregates
- Feed, operate and maintain the aggregate screening plant and report any issues that may arise
- Supporting the site in the maintenance of both mobile and fixed plant, through completing such tasks as daily checks and plant greasing requirements.
- To help shift teams with production when required
- This can be a physically demanding role
- Competent with ITSSAR or equivalent qualifications in the operation of loading shovels.
- Confident communicator, both written and verbal
- Mechanically minded, practical with a good attitude to housekeeping and cleanliness
- Demonstrable experience of taking responsibility at work and excellent reliability
- Experience within a Manufacturing site, ideally the waste, aggregates, or concrete environment.
- Competent with other forms of mobile plant i.e., FLT, MEWP, and Telehandlers.
- Formally trained in Health & Safety or Environmental.
- Rotational shifts
- Week one: 6:00am-14:00pm £13.94ph
- Week two: 14:00pm-22:00pm £15.61ph (Additional £12.50 per day)
- Week three: 22:00pm-6:00am £16.44 (Additional £18.75 per day)
- Additional £12.50 per day for the afternoon shift, and £18.75 per day for the night.
- 37.5 hours/week on a 3-shift basis
- Primarily Monday to Friday but with the flexibility to cover the potential 24/7 operating hours of the plant
Return to job search