Warehouse Operative (Days and Nights)
Location: Bristol City Centre
Package: £10 - £11.25 per hour
Warehouse Operative - Bristol Fruit Market, St Phillips, Bristol
Resolve Recruitment are currently working with a well-known food distributor based in Bristol Fruit Market, due to their continuous growth they are looking for Day and Night warehouse operatives.
- Ensure that daily safety checks are carried out on FLT & Pallet trucks prior to the start of your shift and any defects reported to the Line Manager.
- Unload supplier deliveries using FLT and pallet trucks where required.
- Check and sign-off all deliveries using the tablets provided and retain proof of deliveries to ensure they are handed back to the buying office.
- Quarantine any product that does not meet the required standard and report them to your Line Manager.
- Breakdown of pallets and locate the produce in the correct pick location
- To compile all orders and ensure they are picked and stacked correctly and safely.
- Clean warehouse, yard, and tidy pallets; ensure all recycling bins are tidy.
- Any other general warehouse duties.
- Warehouse Operative experience is essential
- Punctual and reliable
- Team player
- Hard working
- Hours - 9pm-6am or 8pm-5am
- 5 nights between Sunday-Friday
- £11.25 per hour or £12.50 if FLT trained.
- Hours 6am-3pm
- £10 per hour
- 5 days a week between Monday-Saturday
For more information on this exciting Warehouse Operative role please APPLY TODAY.
Warehouse Operative, Warehouse, Operative, Warehouse, Distribution, Bishop Sutton, Bristol
Return to job search