Package: £18000 - £20000 per annum
Resolve Recruitment are working alongside one of the largest UK's power suppliers for electricity generators. Who are looking staff to join their team you will support the yard Foreman and the rental team in the preparation, testing and repair of generator set's. This is mainly a depot based role; however, there will be occasions where it is necessary to travel to site.
- Assist in the service, maintenance and overall upkeep and appearance of the depot's Rental fleet.
- Provide general assistance in the yard and workshop, including loading and offloading equipment.
- Operate forklift in yard as required once training has been given.
- Obtain hours and fuel levels of all generators returned by customers or Power Electrics own transport.
- Assist in the servicing and repairs to Power Electrics and customers' equipment off site if required.
- When required, drive company vehicles to collect/deliver parts and any essential equipment once training has been given.
- Comply with the Company Health & Safety Policy, including carrying out general housekeeping to ensure work areas are tidy.
- Comply with all aspects of the company ISO quality and environmental management standards and procedures, and occupational health and safety best practice, proactively contributing to the company's continuous improvement programme.
Skills and Experience Required-
- Driving Licence
- Forklift Truck Licence
- Previous experience of working in a workshop environment
- Holder of CSCS Card
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Have a flexible approach to work as the needs of the business dictate.
NB.The Nature of our work requires DBS checks to be carried out and any offer is dependent on satisfactory references being obtained.
- 23 days annual leave, plus any bank holidays
- Company Pension Scheme
- Private Medical Scheme
- Life Insurance Scheme
- 08:00am - 17:00pm
- Salary between £18,000 -£20,000
IF YOUR INTERESTED IN THIS PLEASE CALL TODAY ON 01384319530 OPTION 1.
Return to job search