Class 1 Driver
Package: Up to £13.44 per hour
Class 1 Driver, Warmley, Bristol
Resolve Recruitment are working with one of the UK's largest privately owned generator specialists who are looking for Class 1 drivers in their Warmley, Bristol depot.
- Helping their rental customers with their emergency and standby electrical power requirements
- Must have a C+E LGV license and a current HIAB license preferred.
- As you will be visiting customers sites, delivery and collecting generators and associated equipment, you will be expected to drive any vehicle from their extensive fleet.
- You could be driving anything from 6 and 8 wheeler rigid lorry-loader equipped flatbeds with and without drawbar trailers, tractor units pulling various trailers, fuel tankers and 4X4's.
- Excellent customer service is required as sites visits can be challenging.
- Mainly you will be responsible for delivering and collecting generators for hire and sales to and from customers sites however, a variety of tasks will be needed to be done not just driving.
- Loading and offloading equipment, connecting generator sets with their external fuel tanks
- You will need a flexible approach to working hours as the nature of the business requires regular early starts and late finishes are required with even some weekend work
- You will be expected to provide call-out cover, on a rota basis, for generator deliveries or collections, refuelling or other emergency work requiring use of a lorry or 4 X 4.
- When on call for the week you will not be scheduled any day time work and you will be required to be available for any emergency driving work that comes in between the hours of 17.00 and 08.00 Monday to Friday and 12.00 on Saturday through to 08:00 Monday morning
- Must hold a minimum of a Category C+E on your licence
- Have recent experience working with different types of vehicles
- Must be physically fit as role may include heavy lifting
- Excellent time keeping
- Must be positive, professional, and flexible in regard to shift patterns, days of work and duties
- Must hold a valid CPC and Digital Tachograph card
- Live a reasonable travelling distance to the Bristol depot, roughly 30 minutes due to on-call responsibilities.
If this Class 1 Driver position based in Warmley, Bristol, is something that you are interested in, or would like more information about, please don't hesitate to APPLY TODAY
Class 1 Driver, Class 1, HGV1, HGV Driver, Class 1 Driving, HGV1 Driving, C+E, C+E Driver, Cat C+E, Cat C+E Driving, Category C+E, Category C+E Driver, Warmly, Bristol
Return to job search