Class 2 Driver
Package: Up to £31000 per annum
Class 2 Driver, Swindon, Bristol
Resolve Recruitment are working with the UK's leading Fast Food and Catering Supplier. Our client is looking for multiple Class 2 Drivers on a permanent contract to join their team in Swindon.
- Delivering and collecting frozen and ambient foods.
- Ensure that all allocated deliveries are completed daily
- To ensure that all monies collected are handled in line with Company procedure and that all payments are cashed in at the end of each day in line with Company procedure
- Any other general duties required within the grading of this position
- Covering holidays, sickness, and absence as and when the situations arise
- Completing all vehicle safety and cleanliness checks before leaving the site and when returning and report any defects immediately to the Operations Manager
- Ensuring that all loads are secure before leaving the site
- To actively develop working relationships with the customer base and provide high levels of customer service through delivery
- 04:00 - 06:00 start times
- You must hold a minimum of a Cat C entitlement on licence
- Must hold a valid CPC and Digital Tachograph card
- Max of six points on your licence
- Must have excellent customer service skills
- Must be polite, approachable, well presented, and professional
- Additional bonus scheme that can add £160 to wage (once permanent)
- 8 nights out a year which will add to annual wage
- Based over a 40-45-hour week
If you are interested in this exciting Class 2 Driver position based in Swindon, please APPLY TODAY.
Class 2 Driver, Class 2, Class 2 Driving, Cat C, Cat C Driving, Cat C Driver, HGV2, HGV2 Driving, HGV2 Driver, Swindon
Return to job search