- Register CV
- Job Search
Package: £30500 - £30500.76 per annum + Overtime available
Class 2 Driver, Portbury, Bristol
Resolve Recruitment are working with a well-known home improvement brand, we are looking for Customer Service Home Delivery Drivers to join their new team in Portbury. Working as a two person crew we are looking for people who have the passion to deliver excellent Customer Service.
This role is key to the success of our business and you will represent our business to the customer on a daily basis. You will be responsible for delivering exceptional levels of customer service and ensure the customer receives their deliveries in excellent condition, on time - every time.
· £30,500.76 - Salary
· Overtime for hours worked over 48 hours
· Shift Pattern: Tuesday to Saturday
· Start time: between 05:00 - 09:00
· Contracted to 48 hours per week
· Extensive and comprehensive induction programme
This role will include home delivery drops to customers across the South West. No assembling required, sack barrow or pump truck provided for offloading.
· Ensure first class customer service is experienced at all times
· Provide a professional driving and delivery service to meet and exceed expectations of our customers
· Ensure all documentation is completed accurately at the end of each journey
· Adhere to specified time restrictions given under current legislation
· Ensure all vehicles checks are performed at the start and at the end of each journey, reporting all defects as per the current procedure
· Drive and operate in a safe, responsible and courteous manner always, and in accordance with company policy & procedures, legislation and traffic regulations
· Carry out vehicle checks and ensure that defects are reported immediately and complete all paperwork in line with procedures
Experience and Qualifications
· Must hold a valid and in date Class 2 licence
· Must hold a valid and in date CPC card
· Must hold a valid and in date Tachograph / Digi card
· 1-year minimum driving experience preferred
· Excellent customer service is essential to the role
· Have a positive, flexible attitude to work
· Good timekeeper, with the ability to work unsupervised
· Multi drop experience is desirable
· Be flexible in relation to shifts and duties
Due to the nature of the work heavy lifting is required. It is therefore imperative that the successful applicant be physically fit.
We really value our people and offer a friendly working environment, a focus on developing your skills and a competitive salary. Benefits include full uniform, a work mobile phone, safety equipment, driver referral scheme, access to a company pension scheme with employer contributions, our 'Extra Mile' recognition scheme and iSmile employee benefits platform offering you 1000s of discounts in retail stores, restaurants, days out and more. These are just some of the reasons which makes our client a great place to work!
If you are interested in the exciting Class 2 Driver position, please Apply Today
Class 2, Class 2 Driver, HGV2, HGV2 Driver, Cribbs Causeway, BristolReturn to job search