Night Warehouse Operative
Package: Up to £21819.4 per annum + + Benefits
Night Warehouse Operative, Portbury, Bristol
Resolve recruitment are working with a well-known health care company who are looking for a Night Warehouse Operative to join their expanding team.
- Use all equipment provided in accordance with safe working practices.
- Ensure the warehouse and yard are kept clean and tidy at all times, that spillages are promptly cleared, and waste minimised
- Receive goods and check into the warehouse accurately
- Place goods correctly into storage bays. Ensure that stock is stored to allow safe storage, lifting, and lowering
- Pick goods accurately and build pallets in a way that protects
- personal safety, the safety of the driver in transit and when delivering and ensures the integrity of the product.
- Report any short orders.
- Assist in loading vehicles, working with the driver to ensure compliance with all legal requirements on vehicle loading.
- Assist in stock checking routines as requested
- A high degree of attention to detail
- Able to work well with others in a team
- Keen to learn
- Willingness to work extra hours or help out in areas outside of role. Use of initiative to ensure tasks are completed. Supportive of manager and wider team goals and objectives
- Previous warehousing experience desirable
- Salary - £21.819.40 (annual review)
- Temp to Perm Position
If you are interested in the position, please APPLY TODAY!!
Return to job search