Package: Up to £22230 per annum + Overtime available
Van Driver, Bridgwater, Somerset
Resolve Recruitment are working with one of the UKs leading design and manufacturing of high-end panels for kitchens and bathrooms. Due to exceptional growth within our clients Bridgwater depot, they now seek multiple Van Drivers to start on a temporary to permanent basis.
- Ensure all goods scheduled for deliveries are accurate
- Check and load orders onto the vehicle ensuring the product is loaded accurately and handled with care
- Ensure upon delivery the customer is satisfied with their order and proof of delivery is signed and retained on EPOD and a hard copy
- Carry out visual daily checks on allocated vehicles to ensure road worthiness and complete weekly vehicle check sheets
- Maintain all company standards, procedures and disciplines including adhering to health and safety, vehicle cleanliness, defect report and personal dress standard.
- Prior work experience as a delivery driver is essential
- Needs to be physically fit and healthy due to role being physically demanding
- Able to work in a team as well as individually
- Motivated with a good work ethic
- Approachable and professional
- Experience in multi-drop deliveries
- £22,230 salary
- Overtime available
- 45 hours per week
For more information on this Van Driver position, please APPLY TODAY.
Return to job search