“We aim to provide the best possible learning experience to enhance personal development and maximise staff confidence & performance.”
Benefits Of A First Aid Training Course:
- The workplace can often be a very dangerous place with many actual and potential hazards. Resolve Training Services deliver multiple courses, which will give individuals the confidence to put newly gained skills into practice.
- Our 3 day course will provide learners with the essential range of basic first aid skills & knowledge.
- Emergency first aid course is ideally suited to lower-risk workplace environments where risk assessments have been identified, and there is a need for first aid skills & knowledge.
Who Is Our Course Most Suitable For?
- First aiders working in lower risk work environments
- First aid beginners
- People needing to renew their basic first aid skills and knowledge
- Learners of all confidence levels and those with special requirements
- Anyone that works within an industry that requires first aid at work training.
- Responsibilities of the first aider - Emergency situations
- Dealing with a scene safely
- Severe Bleeding
- Checking for injuries on a casualty
- Accidents and Reporting
- The Recovery position procedures
- Childhood illnesses
- Managing Burns
- Infant and child resuscitation
- Choking Hazards
- Shock management
- Role play scenarios
- Informal assessment
- Primary Survey
- Spinal Injury Management
Level 2 Emergency First Aid at Work – 1 day
Level 2 & 3 First Aid at Work – 3 days
What Do We Have To Offer?
- A number of fully qualified trainers
- A highly focused and professional training environment
- Onsite option (Be trained at your place of work)
- Food provided at our academy
- Refreshments provided at our academy
- Group discounts available
- Instant Certification once successfully complete, issues by the Association Of First Aiders (AOFAQ)