“We aim to provide the best possible learning experience to enhance personal development and maximise staff confidence & performance.”
Benefits of a Health & Safety Training Course:
- Protecting your staff from potential hazards & risks – effective health and safety practices help you to protect staff from injury
- Reducing absences and sick leave – Employees are less lightly to take sick leave. This will save the business, direct and indirect costings of staff absence
- Reputation – you’ll be able to build a positive reputation with clients and staff. Resulting in good public relations, which could help increase sales and generate more leads
- Productivity & profits – Good health & safety measures, mean that your staff can do their work more easily and safely
- Saves potential insurance and legal costings – A good standard of health and safety in the workplace can reduce insurance premiums as well as the costs of potential accidents which may not be included in the company’s insurance
Why Do You Need This Training Course?
- The law requires every company/organisation have to provide key health & safety information to staff. Employees will need to be trained in at least the basics of health and safety
- Our Health & Safety course aims to provide knowledge to help employees identify workplace hazards. Not only that but also to contribute to a positive health & safety culture within the workplace
- Our health & Safety qualification demonstrations your commitment to fulfil your company’s legal obligation to provide training to employees.
- Course Duration – 1 day.
What Do We Have To Offer?
- A number of fully qualified trainers
- A highly focused and professional training environment
- Onsite option (Be trained at your place of work)
- Food provided at our academy • Refreshments provided at our academy
- Group discounts available
- Instant Certification once successfully complete, issues by the Association Of First Aiders (AOFAQ)