First Aid Training from Resolve Training Services in Bristol:
“We aim to provide the best possible learning experience to enhance personal development and maximise staff confidence & performance.”
Benefits Of A First Aid Training Course:
- The workplace can often be a very dangerous place with many actual and potential hazards. Resolve Training Services deliver multiple courses, which will give individuals the confidence to put newly gained skills into practice.
- Our 3 day course will provide learners with the essential range of basic first aid skills & knowledge.
- Emergency first aid course is ideally suited to lower-risk workplace environments where risk assessments have been identified, and there is a need for first aid skills & knowledge.
Who Is Our Course Most Suitable For?
• First aiders working in lower risk work environments • First aid beginners • People needing to renew their basic first aid skills and knowledge • Learners of all confidence levels and those with special requirements • Anyone that works within an industry that requires first aid at work training.
- Responsibilities of the first aider - Emergency situations • Dealing with a scene safely • Severe Bleeding • Checking for injuries on a casualty • Accidents and Reporting • The Recovery position procedures • Childhood illnesses • Managing Burns • Infant and child resuscitation • Choking Hazards • Shock management • Role play scenarios • Informal assessment • Primary Survey • Spinal Injury Management
Level 2 Emergency First Aid at Work – 1 day
Level 2 & 3 First Aid at Work – 3 days
What Do We Have To Offer?
• A number of fully qualified trainers • A highly focused and professional training environment • Onsite option (Be trained at your place of work) • Food provided at our academy • Refreshments provided at our academy • Group discounts available • Instant Certification once successfully complete, issues by the Association Of First Aiders (AOFAQ)
For more information and to find out availability, please contact us:
Email : email@example.com
Address: 90-92 Shirehampton Road, Sea Mills, Bristol BS9 2DR