“We aim to provide the best possible learning experience to enhance personal development and maximise staff confidence & performance.”
Benefits of A Manual Handling Training Course:
- Increased workplace safety – The workplace often has many physical activities going on, most of these tasks are usually harmless. However, there are others which can be potentially dangerous. Through our manual handling course, it can help significantly reduce injuries as your employees will be trained better to handle equipment
- Reduction of costs – Like any other business, an absent employee due to work injuries. Which can cause companies to lose money. Our course is crucial for the safety of workers, but it can help companies save money in compensation and litigation of injured workers.
- Raises Awareness – Our manual handling courses raises awareness to employees about possible risks and dangers directly related to manual handling. It also heightens the importance of good practice whilst in the workplace.
- Promotes a healthy workforce – One of the most underestimated benefits from a manual handling training course for employees is the promotion of a safer, healthier and happier workforce.
Who is our course most suitable for?
- Our Manual Handling course is suitable for all employees who carry out manual handling activities whilst in a workplace. We also provide detailed information about the hazards of manual handling and the risks involved.
Topic areas covered:
- The one day course, focuses on emergency scenarios which one may face, whilst looking after babies and young children
- You’ll learn to have the ability to determine an emergency situation and how to prioritise your actions.
- You’ll also learn how to deal with the following:
- Unresponsive child but not breathing normally
- Unresponsive child but breathing normally
- A child having a seizure
- A child choking
- A child suffering from shock
- A child bleeding modules
- Manual Handling Familiarisation is a 1 day course.
WHAT DO WE HAVE TO OFFER?
- A number of fully qualified trainers
- A highly focused and professional training environment
- Onsite option (Be trained at your place of work)
- Food provided at our academy
- Refreshments provided at our academy
- Group discounts available • Instant Certification once successfully complete, issues by the Association Of First Aiders (AOFAQ)