Document Control Manager
Location: City Of Manchester
Package: £40000 - £45000 per annum + Excellent benefits
Document Control Manager, Manchester
Resolve Recruitment Services are working with a client that offers a world-class global practice of engineers, consultants, and advisers. Due to growth, our client now seeks and experienced Document Control Manager to be an integral part of their Project Design Management team in Manchester, supporting on a variety of projects both in the UK and overseas.
- Support the team in maintaining accurate and accessible records of documentation.
- Manage the successful distribution, quality assurance, storage and retrieval of drawings and documents.
- Maintain spreadsheets and records of project documents, sharing updates with relevant teams.
- Monitor Document Management Systems in to check compliance and manage distribution lists.
- Provide training and guidance on the use of platforms to members internally to champion best practice.
- Advising colleagues on document numbering and communicating changes to numbering protocol.
- Communication all current documents, information and drawings across teams.
- Advising on corrections and changes to QA rejected documents.
- Experience as a Document Controller and interest in high value projects.
- Effective and flexible communication skills when working with a variety of collaborators.
- Experience of setting up and maintaining admin procedures and quality management systems.
- Excellent writing skills, a keen eye for detail and MS Office software skills.
- A proactive attitude and an interest in problem solving.
- Experience of supporting a multi-disciplinary team whilst leading a team of document controllers.
- Experience with SharePoint, Conject, Aconex, Asite, Viewpoint, SharePoint and BIM 360.
- Competitive basic salary of up to £45,000 per annum dependant on experience
- Generous holiday entitlement of 25 days per annum, exclusive of Bank Holidays.
- Hybrid working arrangements.
- Company Pension Scheme.
- Life Assurance.
- Income Protection.
- Flexible Benefits - including Cycle scheme, Dental insurance, Optical Cover, Travel insurance and Corporate discounts.
- Excellent induction and ongoing support
- A world class engineering firm that offers ongoing progression
For more information on this exciting and rewarding Document Control Manager career please APPLY BELOW.
Return to job search