Package: Up to £25000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
Marketing Executive, London
Resolve Recruitment are proud to be working with a long established and successful UK media group. Due to continued growth, they now seek several highly motivated Marketing Executives to join our Customer Marketing team in Central London to support the Senior Marketing Manager with the implementation of the marketing strategies and be responsible for promoting brands across numerous marketing channels including print, social, radio and digital media within a fun, friendly and rewarding environment.
- Implement the marketing tactics in order to deliver the brands marketing objectives.
- Work with the Retail Trade Marketing to maximise magazine circulation and in-store visibility particularly in the implementation of covermount, bumper and travel pack promotions, and bulk activity, where relevant.
- Analyse sales and market data, including competitor performance.
- Brief in research needs, interpret learnings objectively, report findings back to the business where relevant and offer ideas on how learnings can be used to support future marketing activity.
- Raise purchase orders and track all invoicing expenditures for end of month accruals where relevant.
- Manage house ad schedules across all brands. Includes liaising with Editorial, Production and Design teams to ensure all house ads are briefed, created, and circulated to meet strict and often extremely tight deadlines.
- Create marketing email schedules and build campaigns across all brands.
- Brief in all print and digital artwork, ensuring brand consistency and tone are maintained throughout.
- Build a network of third-party contacts, working in partnership with these companies to deliver marketing activity that is in line with our strategic goals and promotes our brands and products to new and relevant audiences e.g., via reader offers and free for every reader promotions.
- Work the Acquisition Marketing team (Subscriptions) to ensure consistency and brand relevance of subs campaigns, assisting with gift sourcing, digital promotion, and event opportunities to drive subscriptions where relevant.
- Deliver creative marketing activity in a timely and cost-effective way, reporting on findings and advising how to improve activity in the future.
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of each brand's core values/positioning/target audience/reader behaviour to inform all marketing decisions.
- Report on and analyse website, email and social traffic using Google Analytics and social media insight tools.
- The role may require very occasional off-site working at weekends/evenings to ensure effective activation of partnerships.
- Proven marketing experience - ideally within the publishing industry, although not essential.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Enthusiastic about taking greater ownership and welcoming accountability.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Highly organised with an excellent eye for detail.
- Good commercial awareness.
- Adept at generating ideas and leading creative executions on marketing material. Knowledge of the creative development and production process is an advantage.
- Competent at interpreting sales data to understand the impact of marketing activity on revenue and ROI.
- Able to confidently use MS Excel spreadsheets to record data, draw conclusion and present reports. Must be able to use MS Excel formulas.
- Comfortable using both Word & PowerPoint to provide timely updates for the brand meetings.
- Proficient in the use of Google Analytics.
- Strong experience of delivering email, digital media, and social media marketing activity.
- Experience of using CMS such as WordPress.
- Able to use competition platforms e.g., Cheetah Experiences
- Confidence in establishing new and productive working relationships internally across the business and externally with third party clients
- Be willing to contribute suggestions on how to take ideas and plans forward.
- Solution-focused with a logical approach to problem-solving and intuitive understanding of brands.
- Adaptable with a positive approach to new challenges and change.
- Experience of delivering successful third-party deals and partnerships
- A competitive starting of £25,000 p/a
- Remote / flexible homeworking up to 2 days per week
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays with the opportunity to buy additional holiday
- Discounted high street vouchers
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme, tech loan scheme and groups discounts for healthcare insurance
- Other excellent benefits
- Excellent induction and ongoing support
For more information about these exciting and rewarding Marketing Executive careers, please APPLY TODAY.
Return to job search