Package: £40000 - £45000 per annum
Resolve Recruitment are working with one of the world's leading designer and manufacture of billboards including wide-format industrial digital printing services. My client have an exciting opportunity for an experienced production manager / supervisor. This is a very hands on role so the candidate will have to have previous experience in operating large format digital printing machines and fabrication equipment with extensive experience in fabrication and hi res finishing.
About the Production Manager role:
- Hold daily department meeting to set the print team to their tasks to meet deadlines
- Maintain good communication with other departments
- Manage production schedule for print and finishing - Reschedule tasks and machine usage
- Have an advanced understanding of all equipment within the department.
- Fuji / EFI large format printing machines
- HF welders, Hot welders, Fotoba cutters.
- Manage machine maintenance.
- Work with manufacturers and other service providers to quickly resolve breakdowns
- Manage service engineers when on site
- Manage day to day stock and special orders for the print department
- Quality control to include; colour accuracy, colour consistency, artwork quality, artwork accuracy, print quality and material quality
- Run production machines when necessary
- Keep up-to-date with new print technologies and processes
- Knowledge of UV, solvent, aqueous and Latex Print - Essential
- Experience scheduling work flow essential
- Previous experience managing a team
- Previous experience in large format print
- You MUST have experience in large format digital printing
- And experience in either a Supervisor role or production management within large print format.
- A highly competitive basic salary of up to £45000
- Other excellent benefits & perks
For more information on this exciting and rewarding Production Manager career APPLY BELOW.
Return to job search