Business Development Manager - Pharma
Package: £40000 - £50000 per annum + £5,000 car allowance, £15,000 OTE + bens
Business Development Manager, Midlands
Resolve Recruitment Services are proud to be working with one of Europe's most successful and established companies within healthcare distribution. A number of excellent opportunities have arisen across their commercial sector and are looking for talented New Business Development Managers to sell their logistics/distribution solutions to pharmaceutical manufacturers in your given region.
You will responsible for identifying, approaching and winning new clients. The BDMs will research industry trends and use those insights to identify opportunities in new and existing markets. Monitoring and report back customer feedback to ensure they continue to deliver a market leading level of service. Networking and attending business events to learn more about the industry and potential clients.
Duties & responsibilities:
- Business opportunity identification - Identify opportunities and build contacts with potential clients to create new business opportunities and present the range of solutions in line with their requirements.
- Presentation - Strong communication and presentation skills and the ability to think creatively and strategically along with the ability to influence and close.
- Closing - demonstrable ability to win business, using responsible and professional skills to "close the sale"
- Monitoring/Reporting/Acting - Meet strict reporting and/or action deadlines according to KPI's and keep the prospective client database updated.
- Process/Systems - Ensure that all business systems have been adhered to during the process prior to any new business wins, then effectively communicating internally, ensuring that all parties have a clear understanding and a detailed written record of the terms of engagement.
- Opportunities - Identify new opportunities to drive increased profitability and lock the client in by understanding the client wants and needs and creating solution proposals in line with strategies.
- Creating Value - Identify and demonstrate the value that we bring to our client partners and any additional service offerings that may be of benefit to the customer.
- Relationship Management - Manage internal stakeholder relationships using communication and influence to ensure the client is at the centre of decision making processes
- Quality - Ensure that the company's values and vision are achieved through the development of an open, interactive and communicative culture
Skills and requirements:
- Must have experience selling logistics/distribution solutions or have sold to pharmaceutical manufacturers
- Numerate and presentable with strong presentation and communication skills
- Knowledge of healthcare and pharmaceutical sectors
- Resilient and self-motivated with the ability to be motivated by success
- Basic IT skills
Package and hours:
- A basic salary of between £35-50,000 p/a
- Approx. £15,000 uncapped OTE
- £5,000 car allowance
- Other corporate benefits
- Monday to Friday 37.5 hours per week
- Hybrid working
For more information about these exciting and rewarding Business Development Manager careers, please APPLY TODAY.
Return to job search