Package: £25000 - £28000 per annum + excellent benefits
Executive Assistant, Thornbury, Bradford, West Yorkshire
Resolve Recruitment are working with one of the world's largest vehicle warranty & finance organisations. A rare opportunity has arisen to join them as an experienced Executive Assistant/PA. You will provide a high-level of support to the CCP Board of Directors, Company Secretary, iNEDS and Senior Management team with organisation, scheduling, correspondence, human resources, and meetings. Takes responsibility and ownership for the efficient running of the organisational and administrative duties to ensure that all corporate deadlines are achieved.
- Extensive diary management, organising meetings/business lunches and appointments for the CEO and Board of Directors; including ad-hoc Senior Management requests
- Develop and maintain a strong and effective working relationship within the executive team and other relevant departments, liaising with staff members on behalf of the Executive office to ensure that the business operates smoothly and efficiently.
- Act as a point of contact, taking into account the importance of discretion in dealing with all correspondence and telephone calls for the CEO and Board of Director, ensuring confidentiality is maintained.
- Communicate reminders to the CEO and Board of Directors of important tasks and deadlines.
- Provide administrative support to the CEO, Board of Directors and Company Secretary - in the form of minute/note taking at meetings, as required.
- Provide support to the Executive Team for ad hoc and planned project initiatives
- Assist with the collation, production and distribution of the monthly and quarterly Board Papers and other reports, presentations and correspondence as required in order to ensure deadlines are met.
- Oversee the collation of the Weekly Cash Balance Report and Daily Wire Payment requests for CFO and CEO approval.
- Assist the Group Finance Director and Finance team with various duties such as the Daily Cash Balance report, the Quarterly Attestations and any ad-hoc request.
- Assist HR Business Partner with the ongoing maintenance of the business unit's organograms
- Act as the point contact with the Company's appointed Notary on behalf of the Company Secretary.
- Assist the Company Secretary and Compliance team with regulatory requirements and maintenance of trackers
- Act as key holder for two of the business safes.
- Providing support and guidance where required for organising events, conferences and external meetings for CEO and the Board of Directors.
- Provide secretarial cover for colleagues during periods of holidays/sickness/absence
- Liaise with clients, business guests and/or visitors upon arrival for meetings while working in the office.
- Book and arrange travel, transport and accommodation for the CEO, Board of Directors and Senior Management Team.
- Liaise with employees, suppliers and clients as and when required.
- Oversee the maintenance of the office filing systems - electronic and paper.
- Receipting for Group Procurement and Finance of Oracle invoices for CCP Group business travel, stationery orders, and business lunches.
- Preparation, collation and checking of expense reports in line with Company and/or Business Unit standards.
- Creation of Employee travel profiles for all new starters and leavers, provide an oversight and training on the travel portal and the Travel and Expense policy along with the preparation of VISA applications for the CEO, Board of Directors and the Senior Management Team when required. Oversee the approval process for out of policy bookings.
- Solve simple IT and Office software issues where possible, liaising with IT when necessary.
- Prepare and send, via DocuSign for signature, various executive level documents including: MICL Contractual Agreements, Confidentiality & Non-Disclosure Agreements, Finance and other confidential papers.
- Manage and update the Contracts database for MICL
- Other duties may be assigned in order to meet the on-going needs of the organisation.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Excellent numeracy skills
- Excellent Literacy skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent Office 365 experience including PowerPoint, Excel, Word etc
- High communication skills/experience
- Good / accurate typing speed/skills
- Basic salary of between £25-28,000
- A long list of excellent corporate benefits
- Monday to Friday - 0845-1700 (additional hours can be expected at times)
For more information about this exciting Executive Assistant career, please APPLY TODAY.
Return to job search