Package: £25000 - £28000 per annum + excellent benefits
Workshop Electrician, Warmley, South Gloucestershire, Bristol
Resolve Recruitment are working with one of the UKs leading specialists within the generator related markets. Due to continued growth then now seek an experienced Workshop Electrician to work from their Warmley
You will support the Service team in the preparation, testing and repair of electrical equipment/generators both on our premises, and external sites throughout the UK. You will be liaising with both external customers and various departments within the company.
Key Tasks & Duties:
- Responsible for preparing, testing and repair of electrical equipment.
- Responsible for wiring various site equipment.
- Responsible for synchronising generator pairs and generators to mains system.
- Diagnose faults on-site for generators and panels.
- Carry out Site Surveys for special jobs as required e.g. large power shutdowns.
- Assist in Carrying out mechanical repairs and servicing of generators and ancillary equipment in the yard and on customer site where required.
- Deliver & collect generators and ancillary equipment using appropriate company vehicles where required.
- Provide general assistance in the yard, including loading & offloading equipment.
- Comply with the Company's Health & Safety and Environmental Policies, including carrying out general housekeeping to ensure work areas are kept tidy.
- Comply with all aspect of the company quality management procedures (ISO 9001:2015), environmental management standards (ISO 14001: 2015) and occupational health and safety management best practice (OHSAS 18001), proactively contributing to the company's continuous improvement programme.
Skills & Experience:
- Qualified Electrician - essential
- Driving licence - essential
- An approved/recognised Certificate of Apprenticeship - preferred
- Previous experience of F G Wilson control systems - preferred
- City & Guilds pass in 18th Edition of IEE wiring regulations [ B57671: 2008 (2015)] - preferred
- Forklift Licence - preferred
- Holder of a current CSCS or ECS - preferred
Package & benefits:
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
- private medical
- life assurance schemes
NB: DBS checks and references will be carried out on applicants prior to being formally offered the position
For more information about this rewarding Workshop Electrician career, please APPLY TODAY.
Return to job search