Business Support Administrator
Package: £20000 - £22000 per annum + excellent benefits
Business Support Administrator, Reading, RG1
Resolve Recruitment are working with one of the UKs leading insurance company's. Due to growth within our clients Reading offices, they now seek an experienced Business Support Administrator to join their established Business Support team.
- Assist the Business Support team by carrying out various business support tasks and to take on ad-hoc tasks as necessary
- Undertake daily, weekly and monthly tasks in relation to reporting and data cleansing
- System testing pricing updates (website and back office)
- Prepare and send client invoices
- Prepare and send client Reports
- Client Administration Tasks (Assisting clients with portal issues, client details, chasing up unpaid invoices etc.)
- Providing administrative support to the Transformation Programme Manager
- Dealing with Ad-Hoc dialler queries from the Sales department
- Administration of internal dashboard
- Take on other Business Support tasks as and when required after adequate training.
- Ensuring any regulatory obligations applicable to the role are met.
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel
- Intermediate knowledge of Word
- PC literate
- Accuracy with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent administration skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Team Player
- GCSE Maths - Grade C or above
- GCSE English - Grade C or above
- Knowledge of PowerBI
- Knowledge of Microsoft Access
- Knowledge of SQL & SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- A highly competitive basic salary of £22,000 (dependant on experience)
- Other excellent benefits & perks
For more information on this exciting and rewarding Business Support Administrator career APPLY BELOW.
Return to job search